Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander from village to village along Connemara's coast, discover music-filled pubs in Galway, and sample the best pint of Guinness you've ever had in Dublin-all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Ireland
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food & drink, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Irish way of life
- Covers Dublin, County Wicklow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Cork, Kerry, Clare, Aran Islands, Galway, Belfast, Antrim Coast, Meath, Louth, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Ireland is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Ireland's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Ireland guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)