Insight Guides Pocket Guide Venice
Let us guide you on every step of your travels...
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Venice. From top tourist attractions like La Salute, The Accademia and Palazzo Ducale, to cultural gems including soaking up Collezione Peggy Guggenheim's modern art collection, wandering the Rialto markets and strolling along the Zattere, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Venice:
- Inspirational itineraries discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers San Marco; Castello; Dorsoduro; San Polo and Santa Croce; Cannaregio; The Grand Canal; The islands
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Italy? Check out Insight Guides Italy for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.