Insight Guides Explore Croatia
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guides featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Croatia with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Dubrovnik Old Town, Plitvice Lakes National Park, the Dalmatian island of Mljet, Hvar and the Palace of Diocletian in Split, to discovering cultural gems, including Pula's Roman Arena, the Hill towns of Istria and the seafood of Peljesac, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Croatia.
Features of this travel guide to Croatia
- 15 walks and tours detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights immerse yourself in Croatia's rich history and culture, and learn all about fortified Dubrovnik, Zagreb's café society and Porec's Byzantine art.
- Insider recommendations discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Zagreb: Upper Town; Zagreb: Lower Town; Zagorje; Plitvice Lakes National Park; Istrian Coast; Heart of Split; Split; Around Split; Krka National Park and Sibenik; Vis; Hvar; Dubrovnik; Mljet; Peljesac Peninsula; Korcula
Looking for a caomprehensive guide to Dubrovnik ? Check out Insight Guides Explore Dubrovnik for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.