31 science fiction and fantasy short stories encompassing hard SF, fantasy humor, and everything in-between.
* Refugees with a salvaged mech suit find that family ties are stronger than armor.
* Two artificial intelligences in love turn the world into their playground.
* Modern-day Dante is guided through hell by the ghost of Bob Marley.
* Ancient gods and monsters stalk the halls of a 1920s night club.
* A young woman must save her planet by committing an act of terror.
* In the rekindled space race between the United States, Russia, and India, the winner might be the nation willing to sacrifice the most.