Since Lightroom first launched 11 years ago, Scott Kelby's The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers
has been the world's #1 top-selling Lightroom book (it has been translated into dozens of different languages), and in this latest version for Lightroom Classic CC, Scott did his biggest update ever, sharing all his latest techniques, insights, and invaluable tips using his award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style that makes learning Lightroom easy and fun. Scott doesn't just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book does that, right?). Instead, he shares his own personal settings, his time-tested techniques, and his proven step-by-step method of learning Lightroom, so you can begin using it like a pro from the start. Each year, he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars and through his blog at LightroomKillerTips.com, and he has learned first-hand what really works and what doesn't. He tells you flat-out which techniques work best, which ones to avoid, and why. You'll learn:
- His now famous SLIM (Simplified Lightroom Image Management) system that will teach you, step by step, how to organize your images, back them up, and be able to find them quickly and easily. Scott's SLIM system is used by photographers all over the world and is taught at colleges and universities, because it's so simple, straightforward, and it works.
- How to make your images look like the pros and how to take advantage of the new RAW camera, creative, and B&W profiles--you'll finally "get" the whole image-editing thing, and you'll know exactly what to do, in what order, and why.
- How to use Lightroom along with Photoshop, and how to make the two work together absolutely seamlessly. You'll be surprised at what you'll be able to do, even if you've never used Photoshop before.
- There's a full chapter on how to use Lightroom on your mobile device to expand Lightroom's power.
- The last chapter really sets this book apart because this is where Scott answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is "Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in?" You'll see his entire start-to-finish Lightroom workflow and learn how to incorporate it into your own workflow.
- You can also download most of the same images used in the book to follow right along with.
- And, you'll get a killer collection of custom Lightroom Develop and Print presets to give you some of the most sought-after looks and effects, all with just one click.
This is the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. There is no faster, more straight-to-the-point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom than with this ground- and record-breaking book.