These are my simple suppers. Recipes that are straightforward and informal - yet effortlessly delicious. The idea of supper appealed to me because it suggests an ordinary meal. When one is not trying too hard; maybe something you're going to cook in your jeans and Polo shirt, a glass of vinho verde on the worktop.
Rick Stein's Simple Suppers is your new go-to cookbook. A collection of stylish, easy recipes for midweek, weekends and every eventuality in between.
- Suppers for one: Easy croque monsieur, Steak with Chimichurri sauce
- Suppers for two: Harissa lamb steak with chickpea mash, Aubergine braised with soy & ginger
- Suppers with friends: Pilaf with buttermilk chicken & pomegranate, Puff pastry fish pie
- Fast suppers: Sweet potato, chorizo & sweetcorn tacos, Baked portobello mushrooms with Dolcelatte & walnuts
- One-pot suppers: Coconut prawn curry, Wild garlic & broad bean risotto
- Veggie suppers: Vegetable bourguignon with dumplings, Spaghetti with courgettes, rosemary and ricotta
We publiceren alleen reviews die voldoen aan de voorwaarden voor reviews. Bekijk onze voorwaarden voor reviews.