Your lack of focus on Procurement is limiting your profits. Multiply them by making Procurement a company-wide priority.
Profit from Procurement: Add 30% to Your Bottom Line by Breaking Down Silos delivers an insightful, compelling, and fresh take on a subject that typically comprises 50% of a business's total costs: Procurement.
Alex Klein, Simon Whatson and Jose Oliveira, leaders at the world's largest dedicated Procurement consultancy, highlight the limitations of the traditional, functionally siloed approach to Procurement, and demonstrate how significant EBITDA gains can be made by lifting Procurement out of the back office and enabling it to fundamentally reset a company's cost base. Its accessible, frank, and refreshing style, combined with practical, actionable advice, based on the authors' extensive real-life experience, make it a must read for any executive looking to make an impact through Procurement.
The book offers readers a practical and concrete roadmap to optimizing, integrating, and deploying a company's Procurement capabilities, creating a less siloed, more impactful function. Readers will learn how to:
- Plan their company's Procurement transformation
- Reskill teams for the coming change
- Reposition the Procurement function to become the driver of cross-functional change
- Integrate new topics such as digitalization and sustainability into their Procurement roadmaps
- Ensure that Procurement efficiencies are fully reflected in bottom-line profits
Perfect for C-Suite executives and Procurement professionals at companies of all sizes, Profit from Procurement belongs on the bookshelves of every employee and leader tasked with company operations and profit strategy.