Designed for beginning Korean learners, Practical Korean gives you only what you need--including an essential pronunciation guide and key grammar points.
This concise Korean language book is organized into 46 easy lessons that help you grasp everything from names and greetings to casual remarks. It is designed for English speakers who plan to travel to Korea--whether for business, study or fun--although it can be used by anyone wishing to learn Korean and acquire a basic working knowledge of conversational Korean in a short period. Engagingly illustrated with manga drawings, this volume includes:
- A basic pronunciation guide
- Essential Korean vocabulary and practical sentences
- Information on sentence patterns and critical Korean grammar points
- A 3,000-word Korean-to-English and English-to-Korean dictionary
- A CD with native speaker audio recordings to aid pronunciation
Even readers without any prior knowledge of the Korean language will grasp the necessary basics fast and painlessly! It's convenient size makes Practical Korean
highly portable. Slip it into your luggage and start conversing when you land!