Electronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here
Organizing and Organizations is well loved by students and lecturers for its accessible, conversational tone and insightful real-life examples introducing the study of organizations and organizational behaviour. Fineman, Gabriel and Sims, eminent academics in the field, cover a wealth of key concepts, research and literature leaving students informed and engaged.
The Fourth Edition builds on the strengths of previous editions, to provide you with a textbook that continues to stand out from the rest. This new edition has been fully developed to include:
- New chapters on Influence and Power, and Innovation and Change.
- A new section within each chapter that highlights the theoretical links informing the chapters.
- New review questions to test and apply your understanding of the ideas in each chapter.
- New 'reading on' sections that direct you to free links to highly recommended journal articles relating to each chapter's coverage, and found on the companion website.
- New critical review questions at the end of each chapter to encourage debate.
- Each chapter is now enlivened with pictorial illustrations.
- A fully updated glossary of key concepts in the study of organizations
Organizing and Organizations integrates a strong critical approach throughout.
Visit the Companion Website at www.sagepub.co.uk/fineman