This A2 Student Book contains support with assessment in the form of:
- Exemplar Material - model questions complete with a mark scheme, top grade answers and feedback to help students see where they need to improve. In the A2 book, the style of questions used reflect those required for the 'stretch and challenge' element.
- Exam tips - revision advice and exam technique tips.
- 'Revise as you go' sections to help students see how they are progressing.
The Student Book also contains practical examples relating theory to practice in the form of 'Apply it!' features which provide practical examples to reinforce how the theory is used in practice, in real-life situations. Other features of the Student Book include:
- Tasks to reinforce learning.
- 'Key terms' boxes to explain key words.
- 'Remember' boxes to highlight key concepts.
- A bibliography to provide further resources.
- An index.