This book will literally change the way you think about your next meal.
Food psychologist Brian Wansink revolutionizes our awareness of how much, what, and why we're eating--often without realizing it. His findings will astound you.
- Can the size of your plate really influence your appetite?
- Why do you eat more when you dine with friends?
- What "hidden persuaders" are used by restaurants and supermarkets to get us to overeat?
- How does music or the color of the room influence how much--and how fast--we eat?
- How can we "mindlessly" lose--instead of gain--up to twenty pounds in the coming year?
Starting today, you can make more mindful, enjoyable, and healthy choices at the dinner table, in the supermarket, at the office--wherever you satisfy your appetite.