Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Greeceis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the Acropolis of Athens, get lost in Rhodes' Old Town and watch the sun set in Santorini - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Greece and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Greece:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- NEW Where to Stay in Athens map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Athens, Peloponnese, Central Greece, Northern Greece, Saronic Gulf Islands, Cyclades, Crete, Dodecanese, Aegean Islands, Evia, the Sporades, Ionian Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Greeceis our most comprehensive guide to Greece, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)