Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Canada is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hit the ski slopes at Whistler, wander Quebec's stunning Old Town, marvel at Niagara Falls, hike in Banff National Park -all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Canada:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, spectator sports
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 36 color maps
- Covers Vancouver, Whistler, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, the Canadian Rockies, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Canada, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Canada's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the Canada has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times