THE LEADERSHIP BESTSELLER FOR WOMEN--FROM TWO MARINE CORPS CAPTAINS
"A brilliant, original, practical, profound, human, energetic book written by two remarkable women. It's one of the best books on leadership published in the last several years."
--Tom Peters, author of In Search of Excellence
Angie Morgan and Courtney Lynch weren't born leaders--they became leaders during their years in the U.S. Marine Corps, enduring some of the toughest training on earth. Now they pass those field-tested strategies and hard-fought insights to you. They deliver 10 key practices to becoming a powerful leader. You'll improve your decision-making, focus, and performance as you learn to:
- Lead from the front--and set an inspiring example for others
- Think fast on your feet--and stop making excuses
- Take care of your team (so they'll take care of you)
- Stay cool while dealing with crises--and respond without overreacting
- Develop Marine-level confidence, coolness, and courage--without the boot camp
Now more than ever, women are stepping up, leaning in, and taking charge in leadership positions of every stripe. Channel your strengths, maximize your resources, and motivate your team to achieve any goal you set by Leading from the Front.