Labrador Retriever Dog Raising & Training 101 is the ULTIMATE QUICK "HOW TO" GUIDE on how to raise and live with labrador retriever type of dogs!
Labrador Retriever Dog Raising & Training 101 is your comprehensive guide to bringing home a Labrador retriever! Whether you bring home a new puppy or an adult Labrador, this guide covers everything you need to know to get started including:
- Health certifications to look out for when choosing a new Labrador puppy
- Helping your new Labrador puppy to adjust to their new home
- How to maximize your training efforts with your Labrador
- How to tap in to your Labrador's natural instincts to promote good behavior
- Commonly seen illnesses and health conditions in the Labrador retriever
- Signs of aging to look for in your Labrador retriever
- How to maintain a well-behaved senior adult Labrador
- And much more!
If you have never owned a Labrador retriever and are considering adding one to your family any time soon, give this book a read to find out what you are in for!
About the Expert
Amy is a British native who currently resides in North Carolina with her 15-year-old senior black Labrador, Jet. Throughout her life, Amy has been owned by numerous Labrador retrievers, a Great-Dane pit-bull mix, and a very demanding border collie. For over 16 years, she has dedicated her life to dog training via positive reinforcement training methods. Amy currently works as a freelance writer, promoter of rescue dog and shelter dog awareness, and she works part time for a local veterinary clinic. When she is not working at one of these positions, Amy spends her time sharing what it means to be a responsible dog-parent via her blog PhilosophyofDog.com.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.