Insight Guides Pocket Guide India
Let us guide you on every step of your travels...
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring India. From top tourist attractions like the Taj Mahal, Kerala's backwaters and the Golden Temple, to cultural gems, including a once in a lifetime trip to Ajmer, trekking the rugged terrain in Ladakh and exploring Ranthambore, home to the Rajbut ruins and wild tigers, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to India:
- Inspirational itineraries discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Dehli; The North; Rajasthan; The West; The East; The South
Looking for a more detailed guide to India? Check out Insight Guides India for a comprehensive and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.