Insight Guides Explore Vancouver & Victoria
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Vancouver and Victoria with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge and Granville Island, to discovering cultural gems, including the breathtaking view over the Juan de Fuca Strait from Gonzales Hill, summer and winter sports at Grouse Mountain and Whistles, and the fine dining on offer in Gastown, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Canada.
Features of this travel guide to Vancouver and Victoria
- 15 walks and tours detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights immerse yourself in Canada's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Vancouver: Canada Place and the Waterfront; False Creek and Yaletown; Chinatown and Gastown; Granville Island; Downtown; Stanley Park; Vanier Park and Kitsilano Beach; University of British Columbia; Capilano and Grouse Mountain; Sea to Sky Highway; Victoria Harbour to Beacon Hill Park; Victoria: Rockland and Gonzales; Saanich Peninsula; Cowichan Valley and Nanaimo
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Canada? Check out Insight Guides Canada for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.