INSIGHT GUIDES EXPLORE SHANGHAI
Let us guide you on every step of your travels...
Focused travel guides featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Shanghai with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like The Bund, Lu Xun Park, the Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai Museum and the Former French Concession, to discovering cultural gems, including M50, Yu Garden and Bazaar and Shanghai Natural History Museum, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Shanghai.
FEATURES OF THIS TRAVEL GUIDE TO SHANGHAI:
- Over 14 walks and tours detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights immerse yourself in Shanghai's rich history and culture, and learn all about Xintiandi, Longhua Temple and Shanghai cuisine
- Insider recommendations discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map with every major sight and listing highlighted, thefull-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers The Bund, Behind the Bund, People's Square, Nanjing Road West, The Old Chinese City, Xintiandi, The Former French Concession, Hongkou Jewish Ghetto and Lu Xun Park, Suzhou Creek, Xujahui, Pudong, Shanghai After Dark, Tongli, Suzhou, Hangzhou
Looking for a comprehensive guide to China? Check out Insight Guides China for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.