Want to know the secret to being Super-Mom? Then put your feet up, and read on...
A staggering 78% of moms put off taking care of their own health in order to care for their family.
It's easy to hear the term 'self-care' and think that it sounds like an indulgence, or something you simply don't have time for. If you have a house full of little ones to look after, putting them first is the #1 priority.
You have to make sure they're fed, washed and dressed; you're endlessly running them to this activity or that one; you're picking up toys 24/7; and the laundry pile seems to grow every time you look away. Where's the time for you?
If that sounds familiar, consider the expression, "You can't pour from an empty cup."
You can only give what you have. If you're running on empty, you don't have the resources you need to be the best mom you can be -- and what's more, your health and happiness are going to take a big knock.
Taking time out for self-care is correlated with better mental health, better physical health and improved relationships.
The bottom line is this: if you're going to be a better mom, a happier person, and a more fulfilled version of yourself, you have to take the time for self-care.
In fact, putting self-care at the top of your priority list is putting your children first.
When your tank is full, you have energy. You have enthusiasm. You have everything to give. And your children are only going to benefit from that.
In How to Make Time for Me, you'll be given all the strategies and knowledge you need to carve out time for yourself to recharge and recuperate.
- The 5 key areas of self-care you should never neglect
- Research-backed reasons you should never feel guilty about needing a little 'me time'
- A bullet-proof guide to assessing your personal self-care needs
- Practical solo self-care ideas (and self-care tricks for when you need to involve the kids)
- How to model self-care to your children (and why you should)
- Sneaky strategies for carving out 5 minutes of time for yourself
- The self-care you can sneak in without needing to change a single thing
- The real reason Victoria Beckham still looks amazing 4 kids later
- A whole chapter bursting at the seams with 5-minute self-care inspiration
- The key questions to ask yourself to ensure self-care success
- Quick practical exercises to help you get started right away
And much more.
If you've ever thought you don't have time for self-care, think again.
The only way to gain time is to make time -- and it's easier than you think.
When you recognize the whole-family impact of putting yourself first from time to time, you'll soon realize that self-care isn't a luxury: it's a necessity. And if you get the whole family on board, you're guaranteed to cultivate a happier, healthier household.
To learn the secrets of making time for yourself and make self-care non-negotiable, scroll up and click "Add to Cart" right now.