Portable, up-to-date, and to-the-point, Frommer's Philadelphia Day by Day is all about maximizing the time you have to spend in this fascinating and historic city. This itinerary-based book, written by long-time resident Reid Bramblett, hits all of Philly's highlights―as well as hidden gems―with plans crafted for visitors with a variety of needs and interests. Whether you want to immerse yourself in Revolutionary War history, hunt for the best cheesesteak in town, see some of the world's greatest works of art, or stroll through the city's buzziest neighborhoods, this guide is for you.
Inside the guide:
- Full-color photos and useful maps, including a tear-resistant foldout map in its own re-sealable envelope
- Best of Philadelphia itineraries for seeing the city in a limited amount of time
- Rewarding experiences for families, couples, food lovers, and those interested in Philly's rich history
- Opinionated reviews of the best attractions, shops, restaurants, spas, nightlife, and hotels in all price ranges--as well as the ones that aren't worth precious vacation time
- Helpful planning tips for getting there, getting around, saving money, and getting the most from your trip
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.