An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Devon and Cornwall, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Devon and Cornwall.
Admire Exeter's historic cathedral, traverse Dartmoor's expansive wilderness on foot, enjoy stunning beaches on the Isles of Scilly, discover a thriving art scene in St Ives or marvel at the Eden Project's spectacular giant greenhouses. From Top 10 beaches to the Top 10 train rides - discover the best of Devon and Cornwall with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Devon and Cornwall:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Devon and Cornwall's best attractions, covering Lanhydrock, Tresco Abbey Gardens, Porthcurno, Penzance, Padstow and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Devon and Cornwall, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Devon and Cornwall's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers North and South Devon, North and South Cornwall, the Isles of Scilly and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Great Britain? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.