Qabalah is a dynamic system of esoteric philosophy that underlies most of the modern magickal traditions. It explores the nature of divinity, the niverse, the human soul, creation, the function of life and a whole range of other philosophical and metaphysical subjects. The Qabalah offers the opportunity to follow a well-defined and multi-layered map of magickal ritual, consciousness expansion, self-integration and balance.
Subjects covered in this book include:
- The Development of the Qabalah through History
- The Sephiroth, their symbols and temples
- The Divisions of the Tree of Life, including the Pillars, Worlds and Triads
- The Tetragrammaton or Unpronounceable Name of God
- The Shekinah and the Divine Feminine in Qabalah
- The Parts of the Human Soul and Qabalistic Doctrines on Reincarnation
- Qabalistic Ritual and Ritual Techniques
- Meditations on many aspects of the Tree of Life - Applying Qabalah in Daily Life.