1,411 Quite Interesting Facts to Knock You Sideways is a gold mine of wide-ranging, eye-opening, brain-bursting nuggets of trivia that's impossible to put down, another "treasure trove of factoids" (National Public Radio, Weekend Edition).
Did you know?
- Orchids can get jet lag
- Lizards can't walk and breathe at the same time
- Frank Sinatra took a shower 12 times a day
- Ladybug orgasms last for 30 minutes
- There are 177,147 ways to tie a tie
- Traffic lights existed before cars
- The soil in your garden is 2 million years old