The Good Parenting Food Guide offers straightforward advice for how to encourage children to develop a healthy, unproblematic approach to eating.
- Explores key aspects of children's eating behavior, including how children learn to like food, the role of food in their life and how habits are formed and can be changed
- Discusses common problems with children's diets, including picky eating, under-eating, overeating, obesity, eating disorders and how to deal with a child who is critical of how they look
- Turns current research and data into practical tips
- Filled with practical solutions, take home points, drawings, and photos
- Mumsnet Blue Badge Award Winner