'With overtones of One Day, this hugely readable novel is by turns fun, painfully honest and oh-so emotional' Fabulous Magazine Stephanie and Jamie are meant to be. The problem is they're both with other people...
'An unforgettable will-they-won't-they love story that will make your heart sing' Isabelle Broom
Stephanie doesn’t believe in fate, true love or living happily ever after. She’s content enough being engaged to Matt. But then she meets Jamie, who understands her more than anyone else ever has.
Jamie is happily married to his childhood sweetheart Helen and believes in everything Stephanie doesn’t. So why does he have such a strong connection with Stephanie?
When Stephanie and Jamie meet one fateful weekend in 2006 it will change everything...Ten years. Two people. One epic love story.The Day We Met is an immensely moving and heart-warming epic love story perfect for fans of Josie Silver's One Day in December and Zoë Folbigg's The Note.
________________________________WHAT AUTHORS ARE SAYING
'A beautifully written love story with characters you can't help but take to your heart
. The Day We Met
is destined to be a classic
' Lisa Hall
'This book made me laugh, made me cry
and is packed with poignancy, humour, insight and honesty' Katie Marsh
'A must read-epic love story
that will have you rooting for the characters
from the moment they meet. Both heartbreaking and uplifting
, be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster
' Anna Bell
'A love story I won't forget
for a long time. This book touched me deeply and made me believe, more than ever, in the power of true love
' Cressida McLaughlin
________________________________WHAT READERS ARE SAYING
'A beautiful, unique romance which proves that true love exists'
- Kaisha'One of the most compelling reads of the year'
- Sara'Definitely a book for fans of Josie Silver's One Day in December. A wonderful yet heartbreaking book and one hell of a love story'
- Abby'An amazing epic love story. I just didn't want it to end'
- Rachel's Random Reads'I experienced every emotion you feel in a relationship and became so emotionally invested in the characters. I absolutely loved this'
- Kelly'A beautifully written story - incredibly moving and emotional'