Summary of Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter: Trivia/Quiz for Fans
"Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter" by Scott Adams is a look at how exactly Donald Trump came to be the President of the United States. It seeks to understand the power of persuasion and its role in the 2016 presidential election outcome. It's a guide to helping readers adopt his persuasion methods in order to help them gain whatever it is they want out of life, no matter how seemingly impossible the odds may be. "Win Bigly" gained high praise with an Amazon rating of 4 stars, a near-4 star Goodreads rating, and a spot on the New York Times Bestseller List. Features You'll Discover Inside:
- A comprehensive guide to aid in discussion & discovery
- 30 multiple choice questions on the book, plots, characters, and author
- Insightful resource for teachers, groups, or individuals
- Keep track of scores with results to determine "fan status"
- Share with other book fans and readers for mutual enjoyment
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial summary, analysis and trivia book to enhance a reader's experience to books they already love and appreciate. We encourage our readers to purchase the original book first before downloading this companion book for your enjoyment.