Creative girls will love this book of paper craft projects.
The pages of this book are filled with cute and fun projects ready to be cut out and assembled. The book included Paper crafts:
- Two pair of Decorative Glasses
- Floral Purse
- Two Colorful Patterned Envelopes
- Flower Garland
- Two Decorative Stars
- Photo Frame
- Two Corner Bookmarks
- Pop-up Unicorn Box
- Flower Bracelet or Crown
- Patterned Lantern
- Princesses and Dog Finger Puppets
- Four Cupcake Wrappers
- Hexagon Box.
All that's needed are scissors, glue or tape. Recommended for kids with good scissor skills, ages 7 and up.
Crafts in this book required scissors and glue. All projects printed in the book. You simply cut it out from the book, glue and you have gorgeous craft.
All crafts require just glue and scissors.
- The book contain ready to cut crafts.
- The instructions in this book are visual and easy to follow.
This book is great for a sleepover girls party to make many unforgettable memories during the party and leave girls with impressive collection of paper crafts.
This book is designed for girls between 7 to 12 years old. But older girls will enjoy it as well. It includes simple but meaningful projects.
The crafts typically take about 20 minutes to finish, so if you like to get something done in a short time you will love it!
The Book Contains:
- 40 pages total.
- Premium gloss cover design.
- Printed on high quality 60# (100 GSM) white paper with colorful illustrations.
- Perfectly sized at 8.5" x 11" .
- Designed in USA