It's finally here - your vacation to London, England! There's just one thing. You have worked hard to save your money and buy your tickets to get there and find a place to stay, but you don't have much money left to spend on things to do. What now? How to Have Fun on a Budget in London, England will show you! There are suggestions about the following:
- Getting Around. You will learn about your best options for transportation (and sometimes entertainment as you go).
- Free Cultural Sites and Inexpensive Places to Go. There are so many free or low-cost things you can experience in London, whether it is traditional or contemporary. There are suggestions for older and younger (and young-at-heart) travelers.
- Sites Worth the Money. These places may cost more than the other suggestions in the book, but the experiences they provide make them worth what you spend. They will give you a full day or even more of beautiful sights, history lessons, and good entertainment.
- Food. While there are too many pubs, shops and restaurants to mention, this guide suggests a few who offer great deals.
- Theater. Lastly, you will learn tips and tricks to experiencing London's theater scene without spending a fortune.
About the Expert
Heather Clark has been an Anglophile most of her life. Both her bachelor's and master's degrees were in English literature because she fell in love with Chaucer, Shakespeare, and Mary Shelley. In fact, her master's thesis was about Shelley and her life. Heather also spent part of her college years living in London, and she has since visited Britain to share the experience with family many years later. The change in perspectives gave her a chance to see London through youth and adult eyes. She loves to share travel tips and stories about London and its history with anyone who will listen.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.