- How to Find the Best Metal Shows;
- How to Get Tickets for Metal Shows;
- Metalhead Fashion: What to Wear;
- What to Bring to a Metal Show and What to Leave at Home or in the Car;
- Know the Different Types of Metal Shows and the Etiquette for Each;
- Metal Mosh Pits for Beginners; and
- Metal Merch.
Although the heavy metal genre isn't really about following the rules, the above lessons will teach you how to behave when you're just starting out as a Metalhead. If you pay close attention to every lesson and get out there and do your homework, then you'll eventually be confident enough to define yourself within the most intense, fun, and friendly music scene in the world.
About the Expert
Sean is a lawyer and writer from Philadelphia who has been attending heavy metal concerts since the first time he heard Follow the Reaper by Children of Bodom over ten years ago. Prior to that, he knew nothing about Metalheads or their incredible music, but he was fortunate enough to have some great teachers to introduce him to the scene. After attending at least one metal show per week for the last decade, Sean now considers himself a master Metalhead in his own right and hopes to pass his lessons along to newcomers to the greatest musical genre on Earth.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z.