How to Start, Run & Grow a Successful Washateria Business
From a business standpoint, the laundromat business model is ideal. Why, may you ask? Think about it; you can run one of these without any employee if you choose to do so. But whether you buy or build an attended or unattended washateria, they both have their unique advantages.
The laundromat business has been around for decades and has proved to be one of the very few recession-proof businesses. They are here to stay.
Here are some facts that may surprise about this business.
★The laundry industry is about 70 years old, and the business has been growing steadily.
★The United States currently has about 30,000 Laundromats.
★The laundry business is pretty much a recession-proof industry, in that there is always a need for clean clothes, no matter what the state of the economy is in the United States.
★The economic aspect of the United States Laundry Business is that the Laundry Business offers a gross revenue per year of $5 billion.
★The Laundromat owner can have an income that can average between $5,000 and $25,000 if you wonder how, well, that is what we will discuss in this book.
In This Laundromat Business Startup Book You Will Learn:
- History of Laundromat Business
- Why You Should Start a Laundromat Business
- Buying Vs. Building
- Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Complexity of Running a Laundromat
- Due Diligence
- Location Analysis
- Demographic Analysis
- Income and Expense Analysis
- Equipment Analysis
- Store Valuation Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- 5 Must-Have's for your Business
- 15 Step Laundromat Buying Checklist
- Where to find a Laundromat to Buy
- Startup Cost to Build a New Laundromat
- Estimated Monthly Expense & Income
- Monthly Profit & Loss Statement
- Planning and Build-out of a Laundromat
- How to Get Financing
- Permits, Legal LLC, and Licenses
- How & Where to find Equipment for your Laundromat
- 3 Ways to Increase Customer Flow at your business
- Proven Business Marketing Strategies
- Top 3 Marketing Tactics you can try
And so Much More..
Let's get started.