Insight Guides Pocket Bilbao
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you're planning to visit Estadio de San Mamés in Bilbao to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you're not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Bilbao. From top tourist attractions like Plaza Nueva, Catedral de Santiago and the iconic Guggnheim, to cultural gems, including the cheerful Art Nouveau Bilbao Santander, a visit to the culturally rich Semana Grande festival and a strol along the Arenal bridge, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Bilbao:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Casco Viejo; Ensanche (Plaza Circular and Plaza Moyua); Around the Guggenheim; The Basque Coast; Gernika; San Sebastian; Vitoria; Rioja
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Spain? Check out Insight Guides Northern Spain for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.