Insight Guides Egypt
Let us guide you on every step of your travels...
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Egypt is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Pyramids of Giza, the Red Sea and the Thebes Necropolis, and cultural gems like cruising the Nile, discovering Aswan and exploring the Temple of Karnak.
Features of this travel guide to Egypt
- Inspirational colour photography discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights immerse yourself in Egypt's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice uncover the best of Egypt with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers Cairo; Giza, Memphis and Saqqara; the Oases of Egypt's Western Desert; Middle Egypt; Upper Egypt; Abu Simbel and Nubia; Alexandria; the Suez Canal; the Sinai; and the Red Sea
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.