This attractively priced, full-color guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Montreal in a short time, with bulleted maps leading the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Frommer's Montreal day by day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
Inside this book you'll find:
- Hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- One- to three-day itineraries, as well as themed tours of popular cultural sights, the hippest neighborhood hotspots, the best places to eat, and activities that will appeal to kids of all ages
- Exact pricing so there's never any guessing or ugly surprises
- Detailed info on day trips to Quebec City, the Laurentian Mountains, and Cantons-de-l'Est
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions to clue you in on great finds and values
- A tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Reliable, impartial reviews of the best shops, restaurants, spas, nightlife, and hotels in all price ranges. No entity has paid to be in this guide--or any Frommer's guide. At Frommer's we pride ourselves on decades of journalistic integrity.
- Helpful planning tips for getting there, getting around, saving money, and getting the most from your trip
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the bestselling guide series in 1957 to help American service members fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe. Since then, we have published thousands of titles, becoming a household name by helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.