The latest title from Candy Strother DeVore-Mitchell includes a new suite of rap mothers with their iconic backstories; these are eclectic collectible titles. Entertaining. Informative and designed with a manga-esque stylus..
Faces of Rap Mothers, creation of owner, Candy Strother DeVore-Mitchell features multi-series books representing rap and hip-hop's most iconic figures. Book One, released in winter of 2019. At the onset of 2020, due to a replica rip of Book One, the requirement to recover, restructure, and re-release Candy's book - resulted in the Second Edition Release of Faces of Rap Mothers Book One in February of 2020. Book Two arrived fall of 2020 and "day" of well-marketed release, was also reengineered and Candy's manuscript was released in another publication on her release date, which was pushed out to create an original book once more. Book Three released without issue. Today, is the much anticipated Book Four, enjoy!
Official Faces of Rap Mothers Books carry the DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C., Beat Deep Books, and Little Buggy Productions logos featuring untold rap and hip-hop artisan stories the public may not know.
Book One was nominated "Most Entertaining Book of 2019" by Soul Central Magazine's CEO to award platforms across Europe and the United States - as told to the publisher..
Faces of Rap Mothers is now a rap and hip-hop trending platform; having incorporated, Candy Strother DeVore-Mitchell bought a television network on Roku, so Faces of Rap Mothers Television Network serves as a burgeoning channel provider building solid audiences with increasing programming owner participants. Additionally, Faces of Rap Mothers has created Faces of Rap Mothers Music Group, where Faces of Rap Mothers Member Artists share rights to music hitting airwaves across America. These remakes, and soon to be "new" creations, are "dope" as far as listeners share.
Series Books include:
- Faces of Rap Mothers Books One through Ten in print and hardcover - Books Five and Six are releasing before the end of 2021
- Rap Mothers Save The Day Books One through Ten in print and hardcover - Books One through Three are published or publishing by the end of 2021 - these are children's books and feature rap mothers saving the day for youth in each story with exception of book three that is about being a twin.
- Faces of Rap Mothers Fathers Editions Books One through Ten in print and hardcover - Book One releasing by the end of 2021.
- Faces of Rap Mothers Presents . . . Books One through Ten in print and hardcover - Book One releasing November 2021 and Book Two - Curvy Queens of Dallas spring of 2022, followed by Book Three . . . The Life and Times of Bonnie Williams: Stanley "Tookie" Williams Main Squeeze.
- Additionally, varied publisher sponsored books and merchandise are available as the "original" gifts of the "Faces of Rap Mothers" multi-series books franchise through Publisher, DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C. and their Beat Deep Books and Little Buggy Productions Imprints.
___________About the Author
: Niece of Ophelia DeVore-Mitchell, Candy Strother DeVore-Mitchell, wears many hats. Presently, her newest involves 1) music production company of the Faces of Rap Mothers Enterprise Artist Members
and 2) television network owner of the Faces of Rap Mothers Television Network
. These new performance verticals are subsidiary in nature to the overarching Faces of Rap Mothers
(a California corporation) doing business as Faces of Rap Mothers Enterprise
. Candy is a wife and mother and an actress, author, and executive producer. As CEO of Black Cash Records,
two of Candy's children, namely HONEY and KING THA RAPPER, are rap / hip-hop entertainers. Residing in Los Angeles with her children and husband, Candy Strother DeVore-Mitchell continues additional book releases among her multi-series books.